Wednesday, November 3, 2010

Chocolate Chip Cookies

Okay. I got sick of studying so I decided to bake. Also, I realised that I have never baked a simple chocolate chip cookie! Well, it's not that simple really. There are so so many recipes out there, how do you find the perfect one? After much time spent stalking blogs on the Internet, I decided on this *recipe*. It's a recipe from Alton Brown that I found on Joy's website.
Made two batches. The first one were giant cookies, bigger than my face. Okay not really, they were more like half my face... My first batch of cookies were gone in seconds! No... I did not eat them all =P
No that is not a half eaten cookie in the background =P
These were so delicious and chewy! If you love a soft chocolate chip cookie instead of the ones that have crunch in them, you should definitely try this one out! =) Sorry I didn't have any 'process' pictures, I was in a bit of a rush to make these as I had to get back to my studying.

No comments:

Post a Comment