Tuesday, February 22, 2011

An extended Vday =)

Look what picked me up at the Dunedin airport. Haha! Bola! And a rose from John =)
He made a Salmon Tikka Masala on Naan bread for dinner =)

And chocolate fudge with strawberries for dessert. Delicious! The fudge wasn't too sweet so it went super well with the sauce.. Mmm my boyfriend is an awesome cook and baker =)

Just us being silly =) Oh I chopped off all my hair btw. Was kind of sick of it. I think it looks better this way.
We also went on a picnic in Otago Peninsula =D I prepared three dishes for it plus a very alcoholic drink ;)
Smoked salmon and avocado salad.
Beef and spinach pita pocket served with yogurt. John really liked this one. I added spices like cumin and curry powder when I fried the beef.
And red velvet cupcakes with cinnamon cream cheese frosting! Cliche, I know =P
Omnomnomnom! We had a good time just driving out there, chilling, stuffing our faces together after not seeing each other for three months =)

1 comment:

  1. Sounds like you had a great time babe! Missing you loads! Hi to John! =)

    ReplyDelete