Wednesday, October 13, 2010

Surprise Train Trip =)

Vintage Blue Blazer from TM ( I love the gold buttons!), Red Silk Scarf from Vietnam(a gift when I went there), Striped Dress from INC, Topshop Stockings, Gold bangles (super cheap from Equip), Bag bought off a friend who was moving away.

I'm quite proud of the fact that my outfit did not cost much! =D Reminds me of something I read somewhere.. "Why is it that men are proud of how much they spent on something whereas women are proud of how little they spent on something?"

John brought me on a surprise train trip for my birthday =) And he made me mojitos and then we went to watch Despicable Me and then he organised a surprise birthday party at home =) He's the sweetest! =) I might post up some pics soon. Good night! =)

No comments:

Post a Comment