Friday, October 8, 2010

Nova Cafe

Its so nice to go out with the girls and have a good chat over dinner once in a while! For our girls' night out this time around, we decided to go to Nova Cafe.
This is what I had, the slow braised lamb on herb & onion bread, with tomato jam & aioli. When you first start eating it, it's pretty yum, but after a while, the tomato jam feels a bit too tangy and intense. Teresa shared the same sentiment.
Cherlyn had the Nova chicken burger, capsicum cashew nut pesto, tomato, greens & shoestring fries which she thought was delicious and managed to finish everything! =) If I had to tell you what the best thing about Nova cafe was, it would be its perfect service! The staff were all super nice, attentive and friendly on the night we went there and we had a really good dining experience =)

Afterwards, the girls gave me an early birthday surprise =) Aw... So sweet!

From the moment I saw this cake, I knew I was going to love it. Even the icing was made from crushed Oreos, how can anyone not love it! =D
My happy face =) Aw... Thanks so much guys, I feel loved! =)

No comments:

Post a Comment