Sunday, October 10, 2010

Austrian Pancakes

Brunch on Sunday! Mm.. Now I don't even have to spend all my money on Paddington's House of Pancakes every time I visit Kuala Lumpur anymore!
Egg Yolks, Milk and Sugar. Mix well!

Whisk egg whites till fluffy and then fold into the mixture. This makes the pancakes come out all fluffy and light! =)
Fry in butter and sprinkle some raisins on top. When one side is cooked, turn over.
Sprinkle with icing sugar and whatever you like really. I made this for John so I was allowed to make it as fattening as possible XD (Forgive the appearance of my coffee table. It is approximately 30 years old. I'm not kidding.) I got the recipe from Angie's Recipes. Unfortunately, I had a little accident with my laptop and now the keyboard isn't working and I have to get it fixed so you will have to look for the link yourself. I want to cry =(

No comments:

Post a Comment