Here is the recipe that I made up lol:
- 3/4 cups butter
- 1 1/2 cups sugar
- 2 tsp vanilla extract
- 3 eggs
- 2 1/4 flour
- 1/2 tsp baking soda
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 8 ounces yogurt (I used plain unsweetened yogurt. I guess you can cut down on the sugar if you're using a sweetened one?)
- Preheat oven to 165 degrees celcius. Grease your cake tin!
- Sift the flour, salt and baking soda in a medium sized bowl.
- In a larger mixing bowl, cream the margerine and sugar until light and fluffy. Beat the eggs in one at a time, then the vanilla extract, then the flour mixture and lastly the yoghurt. Don't over-mix.
- Ouuuuu sprinkle chocolate chips on top or mix it into the batter!! I recommend the latter =D
- Pour the batter into the pan. Bake for 55-60 mins.
If I had to change anything about what I did, I would add chocolate chips into the batter instead of sprinkled on top! Or put it in a bread tin so that I can spread nutella on it. Nomnom! Yes, this is why I'm not thin.