Wednesday, June 2, 2010

Sleep deprived.

Will being in a constant state of coldness drive a person crazy? I feel like I'm getting there.

I'm finally done with all my assignments for the semester! Stayed up till 4 last night, and now I think my face is breaking out *_* I'm afraid my paper isn't good enough though, but I had to hand it in because I won't be able to edit it anymore later =( Arghhhhhhhh.

If you don't know already, recently I've been on eBay more than Facebook. After few weeks of unnecessary spending, I've come up with a solution to curb my spending. Every time I see something that speaks to me, saying "BUYYYYYYYY MEEEEEEE BUYYYYYYY MEEEEEEE AND YOU WILL BE HAPPY!!!", I will think of something in my wardrobe that I have that looks exactly like it. It's working really well. So there you go, shopaholic tip of the day =D Ok, I have to go now. Baibai.

No comments:

Post a Comment