Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Random blurts of the day

I was talking to a girl in my class and realised that her eyes were really pretty and blue and I couldn't stop looking and it made me feel kind of gay.




Cherlyn totally killed me at the gym yesterday with her workout *_* Speaking of that, while we were on the mat, there was this really weird chick who kept following our workout right behind us. It was quite funny and I kept telling Cherlyn that she should make her own workout video but that chick didn't get the message. Lawl.





My Spanish test yesterday was a killer! I was tempted to bang my head on the wall while trying to finish it. Don't know if I will do well this time =( On the bright side, I got back my assignments and test for my other Spanish paper, and they're both As.





I have no idea what to blog about. Okthxbai.

No comments:

Post a Comment