Friday, May 28, 2010

Birds of a feather



Did you notice my peacock feather headband? =) Got it in a moment of compulsion... But decided it was quite nice anyway. I'm having a sort of headband fetish right now, after trying to do something different to my hair a million times and failing. Seriously. I bought a hair curler and borrowed John's hair straighter (yes my boyfriend has a hair straightener don't ask) I just can't get it to listen to me!! ARGHHHH. So therefore I chose to do something simple and accesorize with a hairband instead. Way less effort ;) Plus I don't really give a shit whether something is in fashion or not.
Some of the ones I bought last weekend. OMG so cheap $5 only!

Here are some random pretty headbands that I found on Etsy.


I love Etsy because it is a really good place to find nice handmade things. You should have a look =)

I think this blog is turning into
some vapid meaningless a place where I talk about fashion, food, photography. La la la

No comments:

Post a Comment