Sunday, January 17, 2010

So..

So I went to KL last week with the family.. Which was awesome because most of my friends were back there for hols too =)
My ex-wife and our love child reunited at our favourite hangout spot, Chilli's. Hahaha!
Ah, The Curve, the place that used to be our second home..
Alvin and the chipmunks from Singapore came over for a food trip and I drove them around for a bit. =) Didn't know KL so well so we only went around Bangsar and Damansara..

This is what I've been stuffing into my mouth for the past week.
Cupcakes! Nomnomnom!
Madam Kwan's! NOMMMMM!

I love. Why oh why did they close down in KK? Nomnomnom!
Durian puffs!
Ikea Swedish Meatballs!

I didn't put up all the pics, but basically I NOMed my way through town. =D

It was wayyyy too short a trip! I'm going back again at the end of the month, hopefully I'll get to hang out more with friends. Sucks balls that everyone is scattered all over the world =(

No comments:

Post a Comment